Saturday, October 22, 2011

Follow Up

So I read through the comments and just thought I'd respond. A lot of people agreed with me, which is actually surprising because people don't like to think of someone that they loved for whatever reason in a bad way. But there were the opposite response and I'd just like to kinda add to what they were saying and such. That made no sense but whatever. So I guess people look up to her because she's older and still likes dolls. Fair enough, but there are a ton of other graduated girls who also make much better videos to look up to. I can't blame people for not finding them, but in all honesty, looking up to somebody who actually participate and care. Either way, you can look up to her for being her age, and I'm not looking for people my age to look up to me at all, but calling her the best YouTuber alive is a bit of a stretch. Just look around before you do. It's none of my business what she's up to but she could at least just stop making hollow promises. There was one comment that made particularly sad. A girl once again, closed minded and not caring enough to even consider my words, called me selfish and yelled at me about how I was being mean to the person that I've been talking about and am ruining chances of her coming back. Let me be honest, I truly don't care if she comes back, and it's not like she's going to care enough to read this. She showed me long ago that she wasn't interested in knowing that I'm alive and here, and I would be shocked if she ever did. Anyways, to the poster, if you read this, why do you adore her in such a way that you should scream-type at me? I would talk to you and be kind to you, while she treats you like a little nothing. Anyways, it's a personal choice for you to have such an adoration, and think that she's so much more amazing than I am, and that she will treat you better than anyone else will be that's fine. Use some crazy form of revenge by unsubscribing to me, because I'm not here for that. I'm here for people who like me and like my videos. Oh and she turned her back on me in 2009, so I don't even have any way to turn my back on her. I'll be nice to her when she's nice to everyone else, and I'm not being mean to her, I'm pointing out what's happening. It's the facts. Yeah, she's had kidney issues, but I have several small fractures in my knee, threw my back out, pulled out my IT band, wrecked my hip, and can barely walk but I don't use it as an excuse to just make a video. It hurts but I deal with it. And I don't complain about it, so I'm sorry I even typed that out. By the way, her issue was a year ago. I think you forgot how selfish Sarah's been over the years. So yeah, I truly don't care about losing a subscriber, I have a few people who stick around, my videos are being made for a reason and I'm fine. Now people have been saying I'm jealous. Of what? That I can't sew and she can? What's there to be jealous of? Like I say, I don't care about subscribers, I just respect the ones I have and am grateful I have them, and if I don't get anymore, so be it. If it's over this, that's ridiculous, because subscribers aren't like a friendship or revenge thing, they're a way to access my new videos. But if my videos are so boring or suckish that I don't deserve your subscription, that's the way it is. But if you're subscribing because you think I'm bullying a woman by stating facts about her even though she's never said a kind word to you, that's kinda uncool. Eh fine, your choice... I wish people would remember what subscribers are for... -_- Back to my point, I'm not jealous, I'm just I guess you could say angry. I'm angry that people let her walk all over them, and that people are all closed minded and don,t bother looking at what's happening. Yeah she can do what she wants, but people have to treat her the way she behaves. She behaves like she doesn't need to repay her subscribers, they should realize it and let her go. I don't need to be "top dog" but the "top dog" should be someone deserving. I could name 11 or 12 of them, so no I don't mean me. People are just turning my opinion into drama and it's really stupid, so I'm not allowing comments in this post because it just heats me up and I have to keep making more posts about something that I don't want to talk about because I'm a 14 year old kid who can't hold herself back... Once again stupid me. Well that's it. There's my opinion, now please let me forget about all this. It's just SO not worth it. I'm just going to get back to my videos and stop trying to remind people of the going ons. I'm just not going to allow myself to acknowledge any of this anymore. The end. Back to my own life.
-Ali