Sunday, December 25, 2011

Muygdfsijdfgufdhs

So I've been watching all these amazing Christmas videos and feeling so GAH! I suck XD I'm actually trying to get this Christmas movie as we speak (First video on iMovie EVER!) but it's not nearly as good as anyone else's :P Anyways, I'm trying to get this done and then I'll do the last episode of S+D. After, I'll try and do some stop motions and then once my room's in place I can start a serie. I just feel like such a fail right now! Never any videos! Mer. So yeah mes apologias!
-Ali

7 comments:

  1. What are you talking about ali? It was WAY WAY WAY better then any of mine have turned out! Your my hero ali!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU feel like a fail??? You should just see how fail my Christmas videos are!!! Your's was AWESOME! :D
    Happy Christmas!
    -charlotte <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you get for Christmas? I got Molly McIntire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your awesome! Happy Holidays! Hope you upload some videos, I have been waiting for some.

    ReplyDelete