Saturday, December 10, 2011

News and Un-Great Stuff

So guys I have lots to talk about updates wise. Allow me to begin. So I'm sure you've heard this a million times from me but I'm so stressed. Pulling my hair out stressed. As usual I have loads of homework and am finding myself having to work even harder at school to do well. My marks are dropping, dance is all over the place, homework is weighing me down and I don't even have time for friends. This being said, I barely have time for YouTube. I know I scarcely upload a video but I'm really trying and I'm sorry if I can't upload 2 per week. I'm aiming for at least 1. Not only am I constantly busy but I also don't have much of a place to film in. Today I went to Ikea to buy new furniture and when it came to getting a little wardrobe to keep the dolls in as planned for the past few months, my parents suddenly snubbed my plan and I now have literally nowhere to keep them. I owe my mom tons of money from travelling to Seattle, and on top of that I have to buy Christmas presents, and since my parents have told me if it's that important, and urgent, I should purchase it myself. Seeing I'm now literally broke, and trying to get my laptop, the doll room seems thousands of dollars, and months away, so I'll have to film in makeshift areas unless my parents let up. Cross your fingers. Now as for other things, I realize I have to finish the Peyton contest and reply to literally a thousand formspring messages (PLEASE I AM BEGGING PLEASE ONLY ASK ME A QUESTION IF IT'S IMPORTANT! I NEED TIME TO SLEEP TOO!) but until Christmas break I won't truly have any time to do it. Even then I have to study for finals (Like REALLY study) but I promise I'll find the time. I'll also have to wait until I have an actual doll room to start The Ballerina Project which is super unfortunate. I'll make stop motions though. I also hope I can make a Christmas movie. Anyways, I don't want pity or anything, I just want everyone to understand why I can't be on and making videos 24/7 as much as I'd like to. I have a lot going on so sorry about that. Hopefully next semester will be a little more settled down. Sorry again!
-Ali

15 comments:

  1. tell me about it! i have three exams coming up and am so stressed! im withya on this one for sure! Good luck! Let me know if you want to talk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't apologize u need sone sleep and to get your grades up. I can't believe u r trying so hard to this for us. If anyone calls u shellfish they r so wrong. U care so much more then others :D thats a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ali so im am going to help give you advice! :D SO first try and do your homework in study halls and straight when you go home. Next go through your doll room and sell things you dont need. Also do an advertisment for you esty. New subscribers might not know of it. Also if you need help with formspring mesages ask a really good friend to go on ur account and answer questions only they know. Leave the rest to you. Or just make a video with answer for a bunch of questions. For the Paytons music video contest ask a bunch of friends to pick out 10 videos then you decide on the winner. Okay Christmas gifts? Well make then homemade. MAke a beautful clay necklace for your mother. Go to craft fairs or watever and but like pins or ortaments for them. It can be very simple.So you have to pay ur mother back for the trip? TAG SALE.. You doesnt like those? Also im 14 in high school and like mid-terms are coming us in January. I have to babysit till 5:30 and by then its dark. Every other weekend im with my dad I could make videos but like its been raining and very cold. And ican keep up with Youtube either. I probably will make like 3 videos in one day and upload them before i go to school. Its terrible but like Christmas vacation is coming up.
    I hope this helps :)
    ~Courtney a.k.a Kiddogirl567

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that stinks! I hope you get out of your money troubles... I owed my mum a bunch of money from buying a guitar, and I just payed her back this summer after buying it in October 2010... oops ;) I think what you should do, is to sort out what needs to get spent first, like your priorities. Pay off all the money you've already spent first, instead of spending more and getting in to über-debt.
    Also, don't feel any pressure about the shirts. I can renew them in february, it's only another 20 cents where as I'm sure you need the money a lot more than I do :)
    I think that come new years, you should take a break of youtube for a couple of weeks. I know most of us love you and will respect your decision, plus then you'll be able to get some sleep and catch up in school. AND not to mention hang out with your friends! I don't know what I'd do without mine ;)
    Anyway, I hope you resolve your problems! If you need any help with anything, feel free to ask me :) We all love you, Ali!
    -Charlotte <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You blocked me on YouTube =( I'm agbydesign. When I tried to comment it said this user has blocked you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We totally understand, Ali! Keep working to get your grades up! It's more important. :D

    Rachyrache

    http://rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com/
    (I would really, really super-love it if you could follow my blog...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, post as much as you can. You need sleep to pass your tests!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's okay I'm sure we can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't worry Ali I understand! I've been so busy I feel like I'm going to keel over from all the stress! I haven't been able to do much for myself in forever!!!! I totally understand if it's hard to make videos every week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand. The last few weeks have been so stressful for me because I got behind in some schoolwork. Finally, that stress has gone away since I got done in time for Christmas vacation. Take your time because schoolwork and your sanity is far more important than YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can totally understand you. We're constantly writing tests, I'm making my comics for a competition, I have to start writing my essays for a scholarship application and I'm invited to play in a band. I also do sports and it also takes time... I don't have any time for my doll-related hobbies.
    So my advice for you:
    Have a rest. Sleep, because it's very important. So are your marks. These are the most important now, and YouTube can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ali, I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so sorry! I kinda asked you a useless question on formspring, so if you come across it, go ahead and skip it, others are probably more important. Anyway, I understand you can't make videos all the time, theres more important stuff. Good luck with school and everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't apologize! We should apologize to you! :) But Ali, it says you blocked me! :( Can you please, ya know, un-block me? xD I'm 44lovedove. Thanks!
    ~Claire

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's Okay! People are greedy if they get mad because of this. Anyway I don't think it will be a problem because look at all the people that care. Nobody at all commented anything mean. Youtube can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I completly understand! School Break is almst over and I feel like I have a ton of stuff to do. Most of it's stuff i really want to do and won't get the chance and some of it's stuff I've needed to do for weeks! Okay i'll stop commenting now. lollllll

    ReplyDelete